Coppin State Eagles
Welcome to the fan page of Coppin State Eagles! We have created this page as the one-stop shop for all your fanatics needs. From social media posts, to tickets and apparel, FanofAll has provided links for all your needs.
Social MediaLatest Tweets
- Finals are starting and what better way to relax than a massage. Come get your aqua massage in… https://t.co/MGVBWFcg36
- Spreading a little #holidaycheer around campus! 🎄🎋🎉 #happyholidays https://t.co/9Lku4pR9rH
- Wednesday night at the Coppin vs Navy basketball game, rising high school senior, Quiasia A.… https://t.co/jJjOeGuB0M
- MEN'S SEASON OPENER, Wednesday Dec. 6, be there! #Ayecoppin https://t.co/M40aBUCJ30
- Today, our students, faculty, and staff participated in World AIDS Day by wearing an article of… https://t.co/i2QoVMHoU3
Wonderful panel discussion following Tell Pharoah production at Coppin today. #coppinproud
Wednesday night at the Coppin vs Navy basketball game, rising high school senior, Quiasia A. James accompanied by her parents and guidance counselor, was presented by the President of Coppin State, Dr. Maria Thompson with a scholarship to attend Coppin in the fall. What a moment! #coppinproud #mybmore
Student Spotlight Destiny Brown, a member of the Class of 2018, is a Biology Major, with a concentration in Pre-Medicine. A native of Maryland, Destiny is a bright and driven student who serves as President of the Gamma Chapter of Alpha Nu Omega Sorority, Inc., a Christian Sorority. She spends her free time reading and enjoying various art forms. Destiny has completed the MCAT and is anticipating attending medical school after commencement in May.
Today, our students, faculty, and staff participated in World AIDS Day by wearing an article of red clothing to show support. #coppinproud